Friday 22 January 2010

Your special delivery


I am now in the process of setting up shop on YSD, in time for the start of the digi stamping group on the special 50/50 starting on the 4th Feb.

Gina has been my first customer and purchased some of my bits and created some lovely papers with them, she has used them on a site called Crafts u print, not heard of it before but just took a peek and look dangerous (my paypal would be cleaned out on there lol).

Here are three of the papers Gina made, with my tea and toast donut and sundae image.

I love them.





4 comments:

Alison on 23 January 2010 at 10:13 said...

Your digi's are so yummy (excuse the pun!)

See you around in 50/50

Alison:]

gina rahman on 23 January 2010 at 13:17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama's Kitchen on 23 January 2010 at 14:12 said...

Thank you Alison, I have been blog hopping and am now following your blog too.

Sam on 12 March 2010 at 04:16 said...

These are ace hun. Will have to check them out in more detail methinks.
Sam x

 

Mama's Kitchen Digital images Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Templates by Blogger and Blogger Templates
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice